People often ask us how to figure out what vitamins to take. They want a vitamin regimen that makes sense for their individual needs. Taking hand fulls of pills from a pill pack does not make sense and it is neither necessary nor healthy for most people. Rather, a vitamin regimen that works for you may be quite simple to find. You can take our personalized vitamin quiz to get your own personalized daily vitamin.
How do you find a vitamin regimen that works for you?
- Keep it simple-No need to have to line up many bottles and set multiple timers for your daily vitamins. A simple all in one daily vitamin (take two pills daily) can do the trick.
- Medically sound-Make sure that the vitamins you take are based on medical research and are in the proper doses for your individual needs.
- Make it Personal-Taking a personalized daily vitamins based on your individual needs. Your diet, lifestyle and health concerns should dictate what you need. You probably don’t need to take the same things as your friend or neighbor.
- Let Science Lead the way–Our doctors cull the medical research to determine which vitamins are safe and useful to take.
- Make it a Habit–You must find a way to make taking your daily vitamins a part of your regular routine. You can set an alarm on your phone or pair your vitamins with another regular routine– think coffee, brushing teeth or something else you do routinely.
Taking the right vitamins is a great way to fill in nutritional gaps, help prevent future illness, and feel your best. Most of us suffer from vitamin deficiencies if we don’t take the right vitamins. Take our personalized vitamin quiz today.
Romy Block specializes in Endocrinology and Metabolism and is mother to three active adolescent boys. Arielle Levitan is a Doctor of Internal Medicine with a special interest in Preventive Medicine and Women’s Health. She is a mother of three teenagers. As professional women with active family lives, they recognize that people often neglect their own health needs and are uncertain about what vitamins to take. Each person is different in her diet, exercise and health history, and will benefit from different nutrients. After years of advising their patients about the proper vitamins to take, Drs. Block and Levitan created Vous Vitamin® to provide people everywhere with quality vitamins that are suited to their individual needs. They are authors of the award winning The Vitamin Solution: Two Doctors Clear Confusion About Vitamins and Your Health (She Writes Press, 2015). Take your vitamin survey now to get exactly the right vitamins for your needs.
The statements made in this article have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered by Vous Vitamin® are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Nothing contained herein is intended to be a diagnosis or constitute medical advice. The symptoms described in this Blog may be a result of a serious medical condition which requires medical treatment. You should consult with your doctor if you are experiencing any of the symptoms mentioned in this Blog and before beginning any vitamin or supplement regimen.