Your Authority to Access and Use the Site
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on the Site from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our Site is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Site at any time or in any manner. If we learn that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on the Site without verified parental consent, we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect information from Customers at several different points on the Site. A Customer potentially may enter contact information (such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, and/or mailing address) in order to request additional information about one or more of our Products. Similar contact information, further including credit card numbers, may be collected in order to process Customer orders. Contact information collected may be stored in a database, and may be used for periodic mailings, to send emails announcing items we believe of interest to our Customers, and to respond to specific Customer inquiries. By filling out our online forms, including our online order forms, you give consent to be contacted by us. If a Customer asks us to remove them from a contact list, the Customer’s personal information will be flagged as “do not contact.” While we may store and process such information, we make no representation or warranty with respect to any duty to permanently store any personal information you may provide.
Use of Personal Information
Disclosure of Personal Information
Except as expressly provided herein, absent your prior consent, we do not share your personal information with any unrelated third parties. Additionally, we do not permit unrelated third parties to perform “reverse searches” whereby they could identify users from email addresses.The following describes some of the ways that your personal information may be disclosed in the normal scope of our business:
- External Service Providers. We may disclose some of your personal information to the shipping or freight companies we use to package and/or ship your Products.
- Internal Service Providers. We may use third parties to facilitate or outsource one or more aspects of our business, Products and services. Therefore, we may provide some of your personal information directly to these internal service providers (e.g., Customer services). In some instances, the internal service provider may collect information directly from you.
- Market Research. We may aggregate personal information to collect data and gain insights about our Customers’ behavior and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to research institutions and other third parties. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally without your explicit consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, and you authorize us, to share or disclose your personal information, including, without limitation, any content, records or electronic communications of any kind, when we determine, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of your personally identifiable information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against you if:
- you are interfering with our or a third party’s rights or property;
- you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- it is necessary and/or required by any applicable law, rule or regulation; and/or
- it is requested by governmental authorities in the event of any investigation, act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency.
We may set and access cookies on Customers’ computers for the purpose of maintaining an association between a Customer and items added by the Customer to a shopping cart for purchase, and for maintaining this association throughout order processing. We may also set and access a cookie from Google on Customers’ computers to enable what Google refers to as Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, enabling us to obtain Customer demographic data including a Customer’s age, gender, language, and interests. We may use this data for general marketing knowledge, and to tailor our Product offerings and advertising to better meet the needs and interests of our Customers. Cookies are not used by us to retrieve any personally-identifiable information.
Web Beacons, also known as pixel tags and clear GIFs (“Web Beacons”), are electronic images that allow a website to access cookies and help track marketing campaigns and general usage patterns of visitors to those websites. Web Beacons can recognize certain types of information, such as cookie numbers, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page where the Web Beacon is placed. No personally identifiable information about you is shared with third parties through the use of Web Beacons on the Site. However, through Web Beacons, we may collect general information that will not personally identify you, such as: Internet browser, operating system, IP address, date of visit, time of visit and path taken through the Site.
- Internal use of Web Beacons. We may use Web Beacons internally to count visitors and recognize visitors through cookies. Access to cookies helps us personalize your experience when you visit the Site.
- Email. We may include Web Beacons in HTML-formatted email messages that we send to you. Web Beacons in email messages help us determine your interest in and the effectiveness of such emails.
- External use of Web Beacons. We may also use Web Beacons externally. For example, we may report aggregate information about visitors, such as demographic and usage information, to affiliates and other third parties.
Links to Third Party Websites
Notice to International Users
Please remove me from your contact lists
[contact-form-7 id=”5426″ title=”Privacy Page Opt Out”]