Arielle Levitan, M.D., Co-Founder
- Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician
- Stanford University, Bachelor of Science
- Northwestern University Medical School, M.D.
- Chief Medical Resident, Northwestern University McGaw Medical Center’s Evanston Hospital Program
- Clinical Instructor, Northwestern University Medical School
- Current practice: Internal Medicine, North Shore of Chicago
- Special interest in women’s health and preventive medicine
Romy Block, M.D., Co-Founder
- Board Certified Specialist in Endocrine and Metabolism medicine
- Tufts University, Bachelor of Science
- Tel Aviv University’s Sackler School of Medicine, M.D.
- Residency training in Internal Medicine at Northshore – Long Island Jewish
- Fellowship in Endocrinology, New York University
- Current practice: North Shore of Chicago
- Specialization in thyroid disorders, pituitary diseases and osteoporosis